Six months ago, I decided to buy my own car. I got a nice little car from myself and I named it Ringo. I remember the marketing officer telling me to sign up Ringo to Uber so I can earn additional income. Well because I love my car so much and because it is my first car, I decided not to sign-up for Uber. I know a lot of people that are earning money through Uber and they are getting quite a huge amount of money. To those who would like to sign-up please check the step-by-step instruction below.
Step 1: Create Partner Profile
Go to https://partners.uber.com/drive/ and choose the city you want to drive in (i.e. “Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines”).
Select your Vehicle Type and Uber Partner Type:
Vehicle Types: UberX or UberBlack. Check this post describing the difference.
If you need a list of accepted vehicles for Uber Manila, refer here.
Partner Account Types: If you will drive your own registered car, select Partner-Driver. If you are a car owner with hired driver/s, select Partner-Operator. Refer to this post to know the difference.
You’ll be taken to this page. Fill in the required fields.
Step 2: Register your Banking Details
· Make sure the name you register is the exact name of the bank account you’re trying to enroll
· the Uber partner (account holder) and the name on the registered bank account does NOT need to be the same
Step 3: Enroll a Driver
1. Professional Driver’s License + OR
2. NBI Clearance
3. PNP Clearance (for LTFRB Compliance)
Step 4: Enroll a Vehicle
1. LTO Registration/ ORCR/ Sales Invoice
2. Comprehensive or TPL
3. Front External View (License/CS visible), Rear External View (License/CS visible), Inside View Dashboard Console and Inside View Backseat
· Make sure the documents are valid and not expired, expiration date is correct and documents are clearly seen
· You can add multiple vehicles in your Uber Partner account, if you know the limit on the number of vehicles you can enroll, let us know in the comments below.
· The name on the Proof of Registration and Proof of Insurance has to be the SAME
· The name of the Uber Partner (account holder) and the name on the Proof of Registration and Insurance does NOT need to be the same
· Uber will deduct a Passenger Accident Insurance on your first pay out. This is Php 165 per passenger per year. This depends on the passenger capacity of your vehicle. Sample computation 5 seats (4 passenger + 1 driver) x Php 165 = Php 825 per year.
Step 5: Driver On-Boarding/ Orientation
· Uber we will any time within these specified hours.
· For faster transaction,
· If you haven’t uploaded yet, remember to bring a
· Regus’ office policies, shorts and slippers are not allowed.
· Please bring your Professional Drivers License to the onboarding – and also bring a to leave at the reception.
· No need to bring the vehicle for physical inspection.
· You can go for Driver On-Boarding as soon as you’ve uploaded all the requirements above. No need to wait for the document status to be “Active”.
· Only those who will be driving are required to attend (example: if you sign up as a Partner-Operator but do NOT plan to drive – only your DRIVER needs to attend onboarding.
Step 6: Uber Device Issuance
You can now schedule your device pickup online! Receive your device in a matter of minutes as long as you arrive during your designated time slot. No more long waits! Online appointments must be .
For those who do not wish to set an appointment online, regular device issuance hours are Those who arrive after will be issued a device. at the