Biyernes, Pebrero 2, 2018

I Saw the Devil - The Best Suspense Movie

I have time to watch movie yesterday and I'm in the mood of watching suspense thriller movies. So, I went through my DVDs and decided to watch my favorite suspense thriller movie. I watch Hollywood movies and do not get me wrong most of the good movies are produced in the US but I'm also a fan of Korean Suspense movies. I believe that they are doing a great job creating suspense movies. I have watched almost ALL of their suspense films and my favorite of all is "I Saw the Devil".

In case you do not know yet, "I Saw the Devil" is quite an old movie because it was produced 2010. I maybe speaking too much of it but for those people who like suspense movie, I highly suggest that you watch it and I know you will find it very interesting and unique.

Credits from Wikipedia:

Saw the Devil (Hangul: 악마를 보았다; Hanja: 惡魔를 보았다; RR: Akmareul boatda) is a 2010 South Korean action horror thriller film directed by Kim Jee-woon, and written by Jee-woon and Park Hoon-jung. Starring Lee Byung-hun and Choi Min-sik, the film follows NIS agent Kim Soo-hyun (Byung-hun), who embarks on a quest of revenge when his fiancée is brutally murdered by a psychopathic murderer, Jang Kyung-chul (Min-sik). I Saw the Devil made its premiere in the United States at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival and had a limited U.S theatrical release.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento