Biyernes, Enero 29, 2016

Keeping the Faith in HIM

                I am taking this opportunity to share how me and my family managed to have a good life despite of losing our dad in an early age. My family is not well off. My dad works as a maintenance in a school in Quezon City while my mom is just a plain housewife. I am the eldest and I was thirteen when he passed away while our youngest was only less than a year. I remember how my mom cried for she lost her husband and she doesn’t know what to do to support her five kids. My mom worked as a housekeeper. I remember visiting her on the house where she works after school. I hate it whenever I see her being asked to do an errand especially of someone we don’t know but because I don’t have a work, I can’t do anything about it but to watch and help her if I can. We were lucky enough for God has touched one of my mom’s employer to support me in school. I was in my fourth year college when my mom’s employer passed away. Because we don’t have enough money, I was not able to finish my studies and had to find a work.

                Looking for work, I thought I should go for a high paying job but because I’m not able to finish my studies that would be hard. Feeling determined, I went to apply for a customer service position at a BPO company for I heard back then that they offer a decent pay. I almost cried when I was advised that I was accepted. Worked as CSR for two years and eventually was hired for QA Analyst position. After three years, I was promoted to QA Supervisor and then I finally asked my mom to quit her job. Right now, I was able to get my own car and planning to buy a house for my family. You see, you don’t have to be upset when someone you depend on disappears but keep in mind that God knows all your needs and he is the great provider… all we have to do is to pray and keep our Faith in HIM.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento