Biyernes, Pebrero 11, 2011

PlayStation 3 Addict

Bought PlayStation 3 console last week and I love it! I love the graphics and the style and it is a superb gaming console. I own Xbox 360 I like it too but I love my PS3 more. The only problem with my PS3 is I cannot access playstation network because it is not available here in the Philippines. I am worndering why? Some said it’s because of piracy while other said Sony just does not want to include Philippines in PSN. Anyway, having a PSN account will be a bonus but all in all I like the console. One of it’s features is you can stream movies online if you have a NETFLIX account. Again, Netflix is not available outside US so I’m starting to get frustrated but my brother asked me this question “Did you bought you console because you want to stream media or to play video games?” that made me realize that if I want to watch movies or bluray movies then I should have bought a bluray player and not a gaming console. I guess I don’t have to think of anything at the moment but I sure hope that PSN will be available here someday...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento