Miyerkules, Pebrero 23, 2011

Workout, Diet, What to do?

It is obvious that I am gaining weight. My friends keep on telling me that I’ve gained weight and I’m tired of hearing that all the time. I am not always conscious about my weight and body figure (guess I’m satisfied for what I am). Anyway, just today I decided to go to the gym everyweek to burn some fat. Some said walking is enough and some say dancing is a good exercise to shape up. Now I’m confused for all I want to do is to loose some weight. I’m quite lucky because I don’t need to spend money to go to a gym because we have one where I work plus we have personal trainer who can guide us on what to do. Now all I need to think of is what to wear and what to eat so that my effort to go to the gym will not be wasted.  I guess I need to avoid pizza (which is really hard for me) and sweets.  Obtaining your ideal weight requires sacrifice… hmmm this is going to be hard for me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento