Sabado, Pebrero 19, 2011

Talking about Bad Children

I was about to go to sleep when I heard this awful news on TV about a maltreatment that a 85 year old woman is getting from her own daugther and son-in-law. Someone caught on video how the poor granny cried in pain because of those two bastards are attacking her with a stick or whatever. They said they locked her up because they don’t want her to get in an accident because she always gets out of the house. I don’t think they explanation is enough to convince anyone that they love their mom. I didn’t think that these people exists. I can understand the son-in law because they aren’t blood related but how about her own daugther? They said they believe in karma but I don’t think they do or maybe they aren’t normal because they think that what they are doing is fine. DSWD said they will file a case against those two and I hope they will because the need to learn a lesson.

http://tfcnow.abs-cbn.com/shows.aspx?showid=72

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento