Miyerkules, Setyembre 28, 2011

Social Networking Addict No More

Today I found myself in front of my PC refreshing the Facebook page every three minutes just to check what my friends have posted. Do you find it weird? I think those people who are totally obsessed in using social network sites will be mad at me if I’ll say “I hate it” It is so boring and makes me think that I’m not being productive at all. What’s so fun on reading your friends’ status from time to time? You think I’m just getting old? I don’t think so because I know some people who are in their 40-50s that are always online in facebook. Let’s see…. What are the things that keep you logged in all the time? Aside from checking your friend’s wall you want to check on new pictures that your friends uploaded and then what? Now I totally agree with my mom when she told me that sitting in front of computer without anything important to do consume your energy maybe because you feel bored because it happened to me a while ago. But I’m sure that I will not do it again instead I will stay on line but not for a long time.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento