Miyerkules, Agosto 22, 2012

Thought I would Enjoy iPhone Guess I was Wrong


I bought iPhone 4s May 2012. At first I was happy with its features and all but one day the HOME BUTTON is not working. I am really frustrated right now. I searched online on how I can fix the issue but doing all that calibration stuff didn’t work. So I went ahead and used the “Assistive Touch” Still if the home button is not working and you are using “Assistive Touch” it doesn’t mean that the issue has been resolved. The fact that you are using assistive touch is because the home button is busted so I am still frustrated. Then suddenly I noticed an issue with the audio. Whenever I try to watch a video or open an application the sound will disappear and I also notice that the bar where you can adjust the volume is gone. They said cleaning the port and the headphone jack will do the trick and guess what? Still not working!!! I hope Apple will do something about this issue. I know they are aware of these issues because I am not the only one who’s experiencing these problems. Price of their product is no joke. Money is money meaning we all don’t want to waste our money into buying something that isn’t worth it. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento