Miyerkules, Agosto 22, 2012

Purely Politics


It is really fun here in the Philippines. They can take advantage of every situation.  I hope I am wrong but it seems that all those politicians are doing something to remind people that they exist and that they want our vote. I’m sure that they want to help but I am also sure that they are hoping to get something from what they are doing. (It boils down to your vote) At this time we can see TV commercials from those politicians. To be honest I am not really interested in those politicians but I am getting tired of seeing them trying hard to get vote. I’d say most of them are fakes and what’s disappointing is those who are worthy are not getting any chance especially if they don’t have enough money. Government is pushing bills (redundant bills like RH BILL) where they say EVERYONE will benefit but what’s true is they’ll benefit more at the back end. Population is not the reason why our country is poor but those selfish Government officials. STOP corruption and we can all escape poverty. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento