Miyerkules, Enero 31, 2018

Learn to Know when to Shut your Mouth

We all know that it is hard to shut our mouth especially if we get too excited, angry or just about anything at all (at least for the most of us). But me for I have been working for more than 12 years, I was able to see how words affects not just your but your work and everybody else around you.

I was a victim too of people that are saying bad things behind your back. Well, for some reason other people will give you comments without considering how you feel which sucks. I know that there are instances where I did that too and trust me it feels bad after you realize what you have done and it is too late. 

I may not able to list everything but below are the things you have to consider before opening your mouth:

  • Does it concern you? If it is none of your business, then close your mouth.
  • Will it hurt other people? 
  • Do you have proof?
  • Will you gain something from it?



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento