Biyernes, Mayo 27, 2011

Dogs are Amazing Creatures

I love animals that is why I am very disappointed whenever I see someone hurting an animal. I have two dogs Wilma and Potchie. I love them so much and I believe that they love me too. I saw a video in one website where a dog stayed on the side of a sick dog. Well you see even if they are animals they have life too and they  care for each other. My point is let's stop abusing these poor creatures. On my neighborhood, dogs are not treated well. Some of them would ended up as food (even if it is not allowed to eat dogs) and some are being neglected by their owner. Not just with dogs but worst is how they treat cats. Stray cats are treated so bad that I feel so bad whenever I see kids hurting them. Some are thinking that cats are just walking target for their toy guns. I saw one that was hit by a pellet gun in the eye. The cat was crying but I can't do anything but to take her and treat her. I just wish that those people would realize that they won't get anything hurting these poor creatures. I promised myself that I will love and take care of my dogs. When I watched the video below I can see that they are really amazing because they know how to care for each other. They are not only man's best friend but they are also loyal on their own kind.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento