Martes, Mayo 31, 2011

Pirates of The Caribbean Did it Again!

Without any plans of doing anything yesterday I suddenly wanted to watch a movie. Watched th "Priest" last Saturday and our plan to watch "Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides" never happened. So I said to myself if they don't want to watch it them I'd go and watch it. Went to the mall yesterday bought a ticket and popcorn (cheese flavor). Went inside the movie theater they said the film will start at 11:30 and I went inside 11:15 to my surprise I was the only one inside the theater. I doesn't mean that the movie was not a success well it is actually a success it's just that I watch the movie just right after the mall opened so you can expect that not a lot of people would want to watch a movie at that time. I'm quite scared because nothing is playing so it's just dark (I actually wanted to go out but I'm so shy to do that) Now going back to the film, I watched all Pirates of the Caribbean film and "On Strangers Tides" is the best Pirates movie of all. Well I like Orlando Bloom but his absence didn't stopped me from having fun watching this film. On Stranger Tides will take you to an exciting adventure and you'll definitely love Captain Jack Sparrow's humor. It is a funny film there is nothing I can say about the graphics other than excellent and the actors are good. I like Penelope Cruz's character she plays Angelica, Jack Sparrows female version. The film features beautiful places.This movie is yet the best film that I have watched this year. I know there are a lot of good movies that will soon be released but for now I'd say Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides is worth watching.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento