Lunes, Mayo 23, 2011

Weekend Hang Out

My brothers went to the mall last weekend to watch a movie. We watched "Priest" because we have been planning to watch that movie since it was released last week. A lot of movie goers are out to watch a movie that day since it is Saturday so that is expected. I guess 7 cinemas are showing "Pirates of the Caribbean" and there is only one cinema where you can watch "Priest." I almost thought that the movie is not that successful because when I went to buy a ticket almost all the people who bought a ticket ahead of me purchased a ticket to watch "Pirates of the Caribbean" That didn't changed anything we sticked to the plan and we watch "Priest." It was a good movie. I'll rate that film four out of five (five being the highest). It is not a great movie but it's worth the money that I've spent. It is not boring but I guess it's quite short but I think it will have a sequel. After watching "Priest" we tried to search for a restaurant where we can have dinner. But all restaurants are full imagine it's 6PM so what will you expect so we ended up in Kenny Rogers. After having our dinner we are heading to the parking lot to go home and we saw SMART Gilas. I am not a big fan but I took a picture of Chris Tiu (so that I can brag it to my sister.Cause she has a big crush on him). Well I guess it was fun so we're planning to go out on Saturday again. This time we'll watch Pirates of the Caribbean.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento