Martes, Mayo 10, 2011

Thor

I am a movie fan not exactly a "Marvel" fan but as a movie goer I get to appreciate good movies. Because I don't have anything to do I decided to go to the mall and watch a movie. Can't decide what to watch but I ended up watching "Thor" I didn't know that I would like this movie until I watched it. It has a simple story but the characters and the visuals are the big factor as to why I thought this film is great. Actors has done good job playing their role. The film was never boring I like the fact that they added humor to the film. Natalie Portman is always beautiful =) I hope that they will come up with the sequel but at the end credit it showed "Thor will return in avengers" or something so I guess I will see him on  the big screen but it's not gonna be his own movie and he will be joining other superheroes. Thor is so handsome I must say but in total Thor is a good film that everyone can enjoy. Now I can't wait for the Avengers. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento