Linggo, Hunyo 5, 2011

Divorce Bill?

I don't know what is going on to their minds but one thing is for sure they are not thinking straight. Like what I have said on my previous post they are pushing for RH BILL (which I don't think is a good idea). Responsible parenting is good but purchasing contraceptives using the country's money is a big no no. One thing is for sure we do not have that enough money so why spend some of it on contraceptives. Now that RH bill is a big issue they are pushing for another bill which I don't think will do any good and that is DIVORCE BILL. I don't know what is going on with them but I think they should focus in other things other than divorce and contraceptives. Being a catholic I understand the importance of marriage. I understand that there are couples that are not so happy and they do not want to live together but this does not mean that we should have this divorce bill. I don't know but what I do know is that there are a lot of important things that our government should focus in other things such as education and employment. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento