Huwebes, Hunyo 9, 2011

Top Five Things that I want to Do When It is Raining

Now that summer is over and rainy season is up it is time to keep all those summer gears and get your umbrealla and jackets ready. When it is raining it is really not a good idea to go out.  I have put up a list of things that I like to do when it is raining.

#1  The first thing that I love to do when It is raining to is sleep. (sounds borning right?) But admit it most of us like to sleep when it is raining.
#2 Watch a movie. When it is raining we are always inside our house so there is nothing else to do but to watch a DVD. I would sometimes rent or buy DVDs and watch it with my brothers and sisters.
#3 Play video games. I will have my PS3 on and play RPG games or play Tekken or any games that we can all play.
#4 Eat noodles (chicken noodles to be exact).
#5 To top it all I love to eat champorado when it is raining. I don’t know why but that’s what I’m always doing whenever it is raining. My grandma cooks the best champorado  in my opinion (lol).  By the way champorado is chocolate rice porridge.

Well you see  summer and rainy season is the same we just need to know how to enjoy it. 

To learn how to cook champorado click on the link below:

Lutong Pinoy Recipe

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento