Lunes, Hunyo 20, 2011

NKOTBSB!

During my teenage years (now I'm 26 and I feel so old) I love Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears because of their songs. I've stayed as a Backstreet fan until now so you can say that I've been a fan for more than 14 years which I'm so proud of. For me they music on back then was way better than todays' music. I don't know maybe as you mature you tend to have a different taste in music. I remember my Mom kept on telling me before when I used to watch MTV the whole time she's always telling me that the singers when she was young is better than the singers that I know so I think I'm going through the same stage lol. I saw their performance with New Kids on the Block and I was really amazed because I felt like I am teenager again. I brings me back in time where I don't care about anything but MTV. I know I sound crazy but for me they still rocks! I love Nick Carter. I like him so much I must say he's good as well as his band mates I just want to let you all know because they have different characteristics so you can't really say that he's better and the others guys are not. It's too bad that people grow old and everything changes but it is still good to remember everything sometimes.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento