Lunes, Hunyo 27, 2011

iPhone or Blackberry?

In my job I need a phone because sometimes they need to contact me or I need to check emails regularly but sometimes I am not at home. Since I lost my phone three months ago now I need to get a new one. I don't know which one to choose between iPhone and Blackberry. They have different features which means I should choose a phone depending on my needs.With iPhone you can do all sorts of multimedia stuff which very appealing to me but the question is do I need it? Blackberry has features such as emails, BBM where you can chat with other Blackberry users which most of my office mates are doing but I find that phone boring. I mean I find it so simple and I feel that it is the same as other phones. I will decide which one to buy next week though I find Blackberry simple I am not closing my doors to Blackberry because it has features that I need but iPhone? (love iPhone). I guess I need to read reviews in CNet Asia to find out more about those two phones. I wish I can buy them both but it will be very stupid. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento