Linggo, Hunyo 26, 2011

Something New

I didn't have anything to do yesterday so I went online and suddenly I decided to do something exciting. I thought I don't I try selling my old stuff online I might earn money and I will have something to do. So I search for items to sell and I found a Power Supply that I never get to use because I thought I need to replace my PC's power supply but it turned out that the power supply is still working and what I need to replace is its memory module. I thought why don't I sell it? Then, I saw my a used motherboard. So I have two items that I can sell all I have to do now is to post it online. I went to TipidPC.com and post my items on that website. I am excited to hear anything from my "interested buyers" because this is the first time that I will sell something. TipidPC.com is just like an ebay but it mainly caters to computer parts unlike ebay you can see everything . I hope someone will be interested to buy my items and if this continues I may be able to sell items online and it can be a good business.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento