Miyerkules, Hunyo 22, 2011

Lesson Learned

I learned a lesson this year and that is not to get a loan. My friend and I applied for a salary loan to a lending company. They required a lot of documents which I can understand but the problem is their process which I really don’t understand. I mean it is clear that I pay twice a month but what I don’t understand is why my checking account closed and they are claiming that they did not receive any payment. I applied for a loan way back April. I thought everything is okay I am paying twice a month until I received a phone call from a collections agency asking me to pay. I am so scared that I called the bank and they told me that there are floating funds under my name. They said my account closed last September and they can only get the funds if they have the receipt. I understand that but the question is why they didn’t inform me about it if it started last September. So they waited few months to inform me that my account’s messed up. They are asking me to pay a penalty for each bounced check and what is shocking is that the amounts are almost the same as the amount that I am paying. I was able to obtain a copy of my deposits from UCPB. One of their “collections agent” came to ask for my payment again and he took the copy of my receipt. After a week another “collections agent” dropped by and I told that agent (JAY) everything so he called Joy (whoever that evil woman is) and she confirmed that my account is updated. Jay “collections agent” even apologized to me about what happened. Now I thought that everything is okay so I started paying again. But then they called me stating again that I am not paying. I called their collections agency (Annapolis) and asked for Joy. I asked for the issue and explained everything again (to think that she’s the one who confirmed that everything is updated). To my surprise instead of explaining everything she said she didn’t received anything and she’s saying foul words to me. She even told me not to bother calling them and they will just forward my account to legal department.
                One thing is clear to me all they want is money. Applying for a loan in Global Dominion is the biggest mistake that I have made in my life. I hope that they treat their customers well and care for their customers and not just their money. For those who work in Annapolis collections agency I hope they find a decent job that will not require them to be rude. And to Joy (whoever you are) I hope you will learn how to be professional. I am not surprised that you are accepted in that company because you are a rude person. I don’t even know if you know how to work professionally.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento