Martes, Hunyo 21, 2011

Listen Online

I love to listen to music while surfing the net well most of the people I know does the same thing. I don’t have a lot of Mp3s saved in my computer so I had to search for streaming sites where I can listen to the songs that I want to listen. I just want to share the site that I am using which can be useful to those people who loves to listen to music. What’s good to this streaming site is you have the option to register and create your own playlist or you can just visit the site and search for the songs that you want to listen create a temporary list and then you’re ready to listen to all the songs that you selected but mind you that once your closed the page the list that you created will be lost because you didn’t register but I still find it cool. The site that I am telling you is Grooveshark.com. I’ve been using that site since last year and I decided to write about it when I saw my brother having a hard time searching for a music streaming site that is easy to use. Their site is user friendly which is ideal for everyone.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento