Biyernes, Hunyo 10, 2011

So Dallas Won But I Still Believe

God I can't work when I found out that Dallas won game five. All my brothers are excited to tell me that Miami lost the game. But it does not mean that we'll lose hope. They are up just by one game but it does not mean that they have won the championship. They are just up by one point and what I'm looking forward to Miami winning game six. They said it is hard to comeback when you lost game five but I don't care anything can change as long as they perform well defensively and offensively. Anyway, they have their star playes but come on we Heat has it's own star players too. I just hope that LeBron and his team mates will peform well on their next games specially now that they have home court advantage. I am not a basketball fan but I guess I am starting to be one.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento