Lunes, Hunyo 27, 2011

Aunt Gie's Catering Services

My tita is a good cook. She used to work as a cook in a food concessionaire in Claret School of Quezon City. She's a good cook and she knows a lot of stuff when it comes to catering services. Now she decided to put up a catering services business. I know advertising online can be a start to gain customers so I decided to post an ad online. Of course there are a lot of advertisement same as ours I mean a lot of advertisers online that offers same services as ours but what I am sure is that my Aunt is the best and she can give a great deal. If you are interested please visit her ad at Sulit.com.ph and I am sure that you will get the best service for an affordable price. Please check it out by clicking here.

2 komento:

  1. Buffet catering is one of the most popular catering services that people use to entertain their guests during an event. There is no doubt that your Aunt's Gies catering services is one of the best so I can also share this to catering service in manila for the information.

    TumugonBurahin