Lunes, Hunyo 27, 2011

It is Time for Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Today is June 28 and tomorrow we’ll be out to watch TRANSFORMERS: Dark of The Moon. Been waiting for its third installment but I’m quite disappointed for Megan Fox is no longer included in the cast of the said film. I feel that the movie will never be the same without Megan. I’m not a fan of Megan but I’m thinking that the movie will be different since she’s no longer part of the movie. I mean she was there since the first movie so most of us used to see her running around chasing by alien robots with Shia Labeouf.  Well even if I have this feeling I can’t help it but to watch it. Because my baby brother will watch it and I need to accompany him. I have watched it from the beginning so I want to make sure that I’ll get to watch the third installment. Plus everyone for sure will be talking about it and I don’t want to be left behind. Saw the trailer and I can say that they really put everything to make this film a great movie. I guess no one will argue with me if I say that the sound and graphics is good. I’ll see what will happen tomorrow then.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento