Miyerkules, Hunyo 29, 2011

2011 JPop Anime Singing Contest Grand Finals

I am excited for the finals of 2011 JPop Anime Singing Contest. It will be held on July 23, 2011 in Megamall and I'm sure that I will enjoy that show. I hope that I'll see my college friends in that said show because I heard that some of them will be watching. This is the first time that I will watch JPop Anime Singing Contest. I watched the video of last year's performers in YouTube and I must say they are all good. I'm sure that all contestants this year will bring us a good show. I may sound weird but again listening to anime music makes me feel at ease because it brings back good memories since I was child and that makes anime music special to me. Back then I used to buy anime CDs and DVDs. I'd join that contest if I am a good singer but unfortunately I am not.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento