Miyerkules, Hunyo 29, 2011

Dream Again

I am a Takashi Sorimachi fan. I love his dramas and I have watched some of them. Last week I watched "Dream Again." Like "Hot Man" I liked it too. It is a good drama for you'll get to learn a lot of things from it. Given a second chance in life what will you do? That made me think of what I really want in life. The story is about a former baseball player who had to retire because of a shoulder injury. One day he decided that he wants to go back playing professional baseball. Unfortunately, he died without fulfilling his dreams. But he was given a second chance. His soul was transferred to another body for one condition he cannot tell anybody who he is otherwise, he will vanish. The drama tells us not to give up in our dreams. It has ten episodes which made it really easy to finish. Actually I was able to finish it for two days (I didn't watch it the whole day of course) I love his series because it is light and heart warming. I hope that I will still be able to watch other drama the same concept as his previous dramas.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento