Miyerkules, Hunyo 29, 2011

No More SLR with Olympus Pen

I have lots of friends who switched to using a DSLR instead of point and shoot camera. Well of course if you love to take photos getting an SLR is the right thing to do. But then I saw an ad of OLYMPUS PEN and it made me wonder if it has the same capability as an SLR does based on what they are saying on their ad. The size of OLYMPUS Pen is almost the same as a point and shoot camera which make it ideal for those who doesn’t want to carry bulky camera but wants to have a quality pictures. It has intuitive automatic menu for beginners and unique design of onboard flash. You can change the lens if you want to same with an SLR. I checked the price and it is the almost the same as an SLR. So it is up to you if you want to switch to Olynpus Pen in shor it all boils down on your need. I have a point and shoot camera right now and I may get myself a new camera in the next few months. As of now, I’d like to know more about the cameras available to find out which one I need.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento