Biyernes, Hulyo 1, 2011

Heaven and Hell

I saw a video clip in YouTube about a girl who died for 23hours and went to heaven and hell with God. He showed her heaven and hell so that she can tell everybody that there is heaven and hell. I didn’t know about that clip until my cousin showed it to me the other night. I watched that 6 part video and it made me wonder if my daddy is in heaven or hell. I heard that if you fail to forgive and be forgiven you will be sent to hell. I’m praying that my dad is in heaven because I don’t want his soul to suffer like those poor souls that were mentioned in that video.  It is true that it doesn’t matter if you serve in a church or not if you did not repent then you will go to hell. Parents should guide their children properly so they will live according to the Lords will and will not go to hell. I’m worried because I haven’t asked for forgiveness from my grandmother because we’re not in good terms since I was young. Now that I am an adult I should know better but the problem is it’s hard for me to say sorry. I know that it is not too late for me and everybody so I’ll change from now on.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento