Biyernes, Hulyo 1, 2011

Entertaining and Educational "Amaya"

Not a big fan of primetime soaps but I just find "Amaya" an interesting soap because of its concept. The said soap helps remind us "Filipinos" about the Philippine culture. We used to like historical dramas of other countries such like Jumong so why can't we have our own? This is a good way to make our kids gain interest in studying our culture. I remember when I was in grade school I used to get bored whenever we discuss our culture because no longer existing I mean we can tell that our culture has been forgotten because we keep on embracing new things. Don't get me wrong because change is good but do maintain our culture is a way of being proud of whom we are. I know that it is just a soap and people keep on saying that it didn't happen in the past so why do we consider that as something that will remind us of our culture. It is not because it didn't happen in the past or Amaya doesn't really exist but the concept or showing the Philippine culture to everybody through soap is a good idea. I sure grade schools will have fun discussing topics about Philippine culture because they can see it on TV.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento