Huwebes, Hulyo 14, 2011

Google Chrome Experience


I have been using computer since I was like fourteen and I love to surf the net because there are lot of information you can find out there. Now that I know how to customize my own computer I want to share my experience in web browsers. I use internet explorer 8 and Google chrome. But before I started using Google chrome I used Firefox and opera. I can say that I’m really satisfied with Google chrome because it is fast, user friendly, and you don’t need to install flash player just to be able to view sites that requires flash player. In order to watch videos in YouTube once you install Firefox you will have to install flash player but with Google chrome you don’t have to it will automatically play. I still love internet explorer though but for the time being Google chrome is what I need.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento