Miyerkules, Hulyo 6, 2011

Pizza for Breakfast

Working in a call center industry requires you to be flexible. When we say flexible we really mean flexible because we are following the time in the US and given that we are in Asia means working on graveyard shift. We went out to a break and ate in Yellow Cab. Yellow Cab is quite popular with peeps working in call center. So like I said we went to Yellow Cab and we order my favorite “Manhattan Meatlovers” A 14” of the said pizza costs around 575.00 Php and it is good for 4-5 persons. It is called meatlovers because it has ham, pepperoni, Italian sausage, ground beef, salami and bacon. Together with ice cold soda makes it even perfect. I also love their New York’s finest but I like Manhattan meatlovers more.  They even have a promo right now where you’ll get a 10” pizza for free whenever you purchase 18” pizza on the 10th of the month. It has a lot of calories so for those peeps that are so conscious with their figure you guys better slow down. Yellow Cab is one of my favorite but I also love Shakeys, Pizza Hut, and Pizza Company so you can say that I love pizza so much.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento