Miyerkules, Hulyo 13, 2011

Excited for Christmas!

Yeah! you can say that I am excited for christmas. I don’t know what got into me but I woke up today thinking about christmas. Christmas is my favorite time of the year though I grew up without knowing most of my “ninong”  (godfather) and “ninang” (godmother). My entire life the only godmother that I know  is my tita the others I didn’t even know their names. But anyway I’m still excited for the holidays. I know it is too early but come to think of it’s already July which means five months more and it’s christmas again. I am currently listening to a christmas music right now “Have Yourself a Merry Christmas” and I feel so happy. Whenever I want to feel happy I tend to listen to christmas music. I guess you can say that I’m really weird but a simple thing can make me happy which makes me proud of myself. I like christmas because it is the time of the year where I see everyone dear to me and I can see everyone happy.  Every christmas I participate in a small activity where we give gifts to all the children in our neighborhood and sometimes I share some gifts if I have money. 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento