Martes, Hulyo 12, 2011

Childhood Crush

I am not a sweet girl and I never been popular with boys when I was in grade school but I’m still a girl so I have a crush back then. Reason why I started talking about childhood crush is because I saw him the other day and I suddenly remember what I was like back then. I remember that whenever I see him I would hide somewhere but I feel so happy whenever his near me. But don’t get me wrong I mean although I have a crush when I was in grade school I started dating when I was eighteen years old. I’m not good looking unlike my friends and I like to study a lot I’m not like my friends who likes to go out and have fun in short guys definitely find me a little bit boring to hang out with. I have friends and most of them are boys because I like things that most guys like such as playing video games and I love computer maybe that’s another reason. Oh well I might be a little bit off track but anyway going back to what I have said I saw him and when I saw him I didn't feel anything but I wanted to laugh because when I saw him it reminds me on how I was before.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento