Miyerkules, Hulyo 13, 2011

Daddy ‘till Next Time

My officemate is having a hard time right now because her dad is in the hospital and he’s not doing well. She asked me what I did when my dad died. I told her “I cried.” Looking back fourteen years ago I was so young back then I don’t know how to show my emotions which means my dad died and I haven’t expressed how happy I am to be his daughter and that I love him so much. Sometimes I wonder what my life will be if dad is didn’t died. I remember by daddy as a funny, hard working, and very loving man. I was only 12 back then and he was so proud to have a daughter who’s entering her teenage years and I don’t know why. My dad loves us so much that he always make sure that he have time to hang out with his kids even just by taking us to the park (if he’s really busy). I remember that I used to tell all my classmates that my daddy is good looking and my classmates would give me a disappointed look whenever they see my dad (lol) But anyway, even if they give me a thousand good looking dads in the world I will still choose my daddy. I regret that I was not able to tell him how I feel. I learned from his sudden death that it is important to tell or show the person you love how much you appreciate them before its too late. Sometimes I miss my dad and there are times that I feel that I need my daddy next to me and I know that he’s watching over us. Daddy ‘till next time.. I love you and I miss you.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento