Biyernes, Hulyo 8, 2011

Anyone Who Care?

I was on my way home when I saw this old woman. She's a homeless woman that stays in Philcoa. I have been seeing her for the past few years. Before I believe she's okay but she's now blind and I believe she needs medical help. Like what I said I saw her in Philcoa as usual but this time I felt so sad and sorry for her. I'm also mad to all those people who thinks they are better that she is. I saw them throwing water on her and some people would make her go away. One thing is for sure she doesn't know what they are doing and as a normal person would you do that? I can't help it I cried when I saw what's happening. I told my boyfriend to go to her and give her food but he told me not to because all those people will get mad at us of what we will do. I don't know what to do. I feel so useless because I can't do anything for her. I want to give her shelter and food. I want to take care of her but what can I do? I live in a small place and I'm the only one working which means I may not be able to give her enough help that she needs. I called Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) but they referred me to local social service here in QC. I was quite frustrated because they refused to help me but instead they referred me to local services which I can understand if that is the process but with the situation at hand they could have done something. I know that there are rules or process that they need to follow but if they have a heart they could have at least tried to help her. I will try to call QC local social services and I'll pray that they will have a heart to help her. I can't sleep and I'm worried on what will happen to that old woman.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento