Miyerkules, Hulyo 6, 2011

Are You a Senior Citizen?

Are you a senior citizen? The cashier asked me that question when I went to Eunilaine. It is a grocery store in Kalayaan. I work in a call center which means I know pretty sure how to deliver excellent customer experience. And that day I had a bad experience from one their cashier.  I was so hungry so I rushed to Eunilaine to buy something that I can prepare for lunch. There are different counters so I went to one it shows “Senior Citizen Lane” It does not mean that it is for senior citizens only but that counter prioritizes senior citizens. The cashier asked me “are you a senior citizen ma’am?” I said no and she said for senior citizens only sorry. So I decided to transfer to another counter. While waiting for my turn I saw one customer about as the same age as I am went to the senior citizen lane and was assisted by that cashier. You can imagine how pissed I am that day. I was so aggravated that I asked for a manager to complain. I never experienced complaining to someone but I guess that situation made me so mad that I felt that I really need to do something about it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento