Sabado, Hulyo 2, 2011

Takashi Sorimachi "Hotman"

I have mentioned in my previous post that I am a fan of Takashi Sorimachi. His drama that I love the most is HOTMAN. It is a story of a man who's always in a fight when he was in high school. His mom is an actress and he has siblings but they all have different fathers. Their mother passed away and from then on he's the on taking care of his siblings. One day a baby showed up and it comes with a letter telling him that it is his baby. He took good care of his baby but it turned out that his baby has a disease called " atopic dermatitis". Because of that disease Enzo (Sorimachi) became so conscious of Nanami's (his daughter) diet. The story doesn't just evolve in their relationship as father and daughter but with their relationship as a family. I'm thinking of there is a person as good as his character is because he is so concerned of his family and he makes sure that he will solve every problem there is before the day ends. I can watch the said movie over and over because it is very heart warming and I learned a lot from that drama. I know how hard it is being an eldest child because everybody has high expectations from you.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento