Sabado, Hulyo 2, 2011

Final Destination 5

I was watching TV yesterday when I run into Starmovie's VIP access. It features upcoming movies and one of their feature film is Final Destination 5. I was suprised to see that because I didn't expect that it will have another sequel. In all four movies the first one is what I liked the most. I love the cast and it is a pure suspense movie unlike the other three movies I mean specially the third and fourth because it feel like it is a gore film. I hope the fifth film will not be another gore film but instead I would love they will stick to the basic I mean same concept as the first film but anyway I am not saying that the rest of its sequels are not good but I just want to say that I like the concept of the film. Among the casts are the following Nicholas D'Agosto, David Koechner, Tony Todd,Emma Bell. The said film is set to release August 12, 2011. I sure fans of the said movie will be excited to watch another Final Destination franchise this year. The movie is directed by Steven Quale. I'm sure I will enjoy this film.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento