Lunes, Hulyo 25, 2011

Scream 4



I was so excited to watch Scream 4 because I’ve been a fan of Scream movies since I was in high school. I actually think that suspense movies in the 90s are way better than suspense movies that they are producing today.  I enjoyed the film but I think it is not the same as the other Scream movies. I’m quite disappointed with the movie in a way I think that the story is so simple and I think the story is not as good as the other Scream movies. Good thing on this movie is I get to see the stars of the old Scream movies and I can say that they’re good. There are some scary scenes but it is not that scary and the only thing that disappointed me on this film is the story. Well this is just based on my opinion guys it always depend on the viewers. To those peeps who watched the feel free to express your opinion about the film. J


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento