Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Inasal First Try

I have been trying to learn how to cook for the past week and I have learned some dish so far. I want to share to everyone how to cook "Chicken Inasal." Chicken inasal is a famous Ilonggo dish basically it is grilled chicken. I have learned to cook inasal by watching a video from Panlasang Pinoy. Thanks to them I was able to learn some dishes.

Ingredients
2 lbs chicken cut into serving pieces
Marinade:
2 tablespoons ginger, minced
2 tablespoons garlic, minced
3/4 cup lemongrass, chopped
1 cup coconut vinegar
1/2 cup lemon or calamansi juice
1 tablespoon salt
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup lemon soda (softdrink)
1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
Basting Sauce:
3 tablespoons annatto oil (atsuete oil)
1/2 cup margarine, softened
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon lemon or calamansi juice

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento