Huwebes, Hulyo 21, 2011

Off to a Good Start

I woke up early today and I have nothing to do so I decided to go online and check my facebook account. Yes my facebook account. Then after I'm done with my facebook I went to check my blog and I thought hmmm it will be nice if I can add a forum page on my site then I saw this really cool blog post in BloggerStop.Net that helped me put a forum page in my blog. I must say what I learned from that site is really nice. I've been blogging for months and I never thought I can add up a forum page on my site. But anyway, please visit Gee Forum I know there's nothing on there right now but I will really appreciate if you will post your ideas or the topics you want to discuss that you have in mind in my forum site.

Click here to go to Gee Forum.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento