Miyerkules, Hulyo 13, 2011

The First Avenger

My birthday is next week and I’m planning to spend it by watching Captain America: The First Avenger. The movie won’t last the whole day though but that is the first thing that I will do on that day. The movie trailer seems interesting. I’m no Captain America fan but I think I’d like see Chris Evans play the role of the first avenger. I don’t know what is in Captain America’s shield so I’m sure to find that out on July 22. The film will be released on July 22nd aside from Chris Evans it also stars Hugo Weaving as Johann Schmidt or The Red Skull and Nathalie Dormer as Private Lorraine.

Storyline:
After being deemed unfit for military service, Steve Rogers volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America, a superhero dedicated to defending America's ideals.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento