Martes, Hulyo 12, 2011

Busy All Day?

Like what I said in my old post about the homeless old woman, I was advised to call the Local Social Services Development in Quezon City. Beth Salinas from DSWD gave me these numbers 926-9344/927-1588 and to my surprise these numbers are busy or whatever. Been trying to contact the said department the whole day yesterday but I was very unfortunate. I am starting to feel really sorry for the poor old woman. I can’t imagine why Beth Salinas wouldn’t help me. I mean after all she works for DSWD I guess she can at least relay the situation to Social Services Development but I guess she doesn’t really care at all. I make sure that I can give her something to eat before going to work but I’m sure that giving her food is not enough and besides that food that I am giving is not enough for her to survive the whole day. I wish that she someone will give her a good place to stay with people that cares about her. I really hate those people who will not just keep their mouth shut but instead I guess the old lady is an eye sore for them that are why they are very determined in throwing her away. Maybe the least thing that they can do is to to show some respect because that old woman is still a human being. I hope someone will help her because I don’t know what to do. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento