Linggo, Hulyo 3, 2011

At Last Another Takashi Sorimachi Drama

I promised myself that I will no longer watch a drama the same as "1 Liter of Tears" but I can't help it since this time Takashi Sorimachi plays the lead role. I have been searching for his dramas lately because I like his light and heart warming dramas but I guess he has taken it on a different level this time. The title of his new drama is "Good Life~Arigato, Papa, Sayonara" It is a story of a man who's so focused on his job and doesn't have time with his family. Until his wife died he started to notice his son's love but when he decided to love his son back he found out that he has leukemia. I haven't watched it yet but I will later just want to share this to everyone because this is a story that happens in everyday life. We all know that we want to give good life to our family we sometimes prioritize our work. Based on the comments that I have read all of them said that this drama made them cry so I better prepare myself. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento