Biyernes, Hulyo 1, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

I have watched Harry Potter for the past 10 years and it is really sad that this is the last installment of the said film. Everything has an end and everything has been great. For sure this is a good movie just like any other Harry Potter series. The said movie will be released on July and I will not going to miss it. They keep on comparing it with Twilight which I cannot understand because Twilight though it involves wolves and vampires is just a romance movie for me. Harry Potter is about magic and adventure. Of course there is a mix of teenage romance in it but in general it is an adventure. I’m sure a lot of Harry Potter fans will line up on the first day of its release so I need to get there early because I don’t want to fall in line. It is a good addition to my DVD collection. It is a good film for everybody and I hope that it has a good ending otherwise a lot of its fans will be disappointed. I posted its trailer below so if you haven’t watched the trailer feel free to play the video below.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento