Martes, Hulyo 19, 2011

Taking Off

I am on leave for a week but now I'm starting to get bored with not doing anything. My friends told me to go out of town but I don't think that this is a good time because of the rainy season. Well anyway I'm thinking of good ways to spend the day so that I will not get bored. First thing on my mind is to clean the house. Yes clean the house specially my room. You see if I clean the house I won't be bored and at the same time I'll be productive and my mom will love me. Next learn to cook new recipe. I'm no good cook but I can learn so that would be a great idea anyway we can find recipes online which makes it easier. Third is to watch a movie either in a movie theater or watch a DVD. Going in a movie theater is quiet expensive but it will be fun because I get to go out but if I want to save money then maybe I can go out and rent DVD. Well there are lots of things that we can do but these three will definitely work for me. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento