Biyernes, Hulyo 1, 2011

All in the Name of "Promotion"

My officemates are all going crazy because we are all dreaming of being promoted this year. But there is a big chance that all our efforts will go to waste because of one person. That person loves to hang out with our "BOSS" because she's hoping thats he'll get the post that way. I'm sure she knows how to win the game but her strategy is a big NO NO. Well I am not affected of what she's doing because I'm not on the same department and I'm doing this because I hate to see her everyday spending most of her time following her boss. Some of us wants to get something the easy way and not the hard way. I mean I'm not trying to be noble but I feel bad about those people who doesn't get what they want because they don't have enough time to chat with their boss because they're too busy doing their job? The way I see it that girl will definitely end up getting the post because she's consistent in tailing her boss anywhere. But I hope that her boss will have a good eye on who's deserving to the post. She's wise to choose that kind of strategy she might get the post but I don't think that she'll earn her officemate's respect because of what she's doing,

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento