Lunes, Hunyo 13, 2011

Sign the Petition and Help the Animals in China

My brother showed me this video clip posted by our cousin in facwww.facebook.comebook yesterday. This video is very alarming and I cried when I saw this video. I never thought that these people can do this. Animals are a living creature too. Being a dog or a cat does not mean that they cannot feel pain. We humans do not have the right to brutally kill animals. I have seen different animal brutality cases but those Chinese in that video are the worst people I know.  I don’t know why they are doing it but I’m sure they are out of their mind.  I hope that it will not happen again. I signed up the petition to help stop this brutality. I’m sure you want to stop this too. I can’t stand to watch this video over and over again but for the sake of these poor creatures I have posted the said video so you guys will be able to watch it and see for yourself. I know that you’ll feel the same way as I do so I am begging you to sign the petition. I signed it and I’ll pray for that they will stop animal brutality. I don’t know what I will do if I’d see my dog beaten to death, cooked alive, or skinned alive.

Stand by animals in China. from ptroa on Vimeo.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento