Huwebes, Hunyo 16, 2011

Best Summer Ever

Like what I have said in my previous post that we will go and have fun in Quezon. There are lots of beautiful places here in the Philippines and I must say that Mt Pinagbanderahan, Bantakay Falls, and Bantakay Cave are one of the beautiful places that I've been to. It is very exhausting but everything was worth it. First day we didn't do anything much because we just arrived so we just stayed in my cousin's house. Following day we went to Mt Pinagbanderahan, Bantakay Falls, and Bantakay Caves. We have been to three places in just one day so you can tell that how tired we were that day. Mt Pinagbanderahan is not difficult to climb for it has a trail so you won't be lost but the good thing about it is you can see a lot of trees. Not just trees but tall trees that I can only see on TV. Why am I amazed? Well it is because it is rare to see a mountain that has trees here in the Philippines. Next we went to Bantakay falls. Now this is challenging because we arrived to the drop off at around 12PM we didn't waste anytime so we head on. Since it is 12PM you can imagine how hot it was that day specially it is summer. Eveything was paid off but the beautiful falls it is so clean and because it is quite hard to reach that there's only few people when we arrived. Then we went to Bantakay cave. I feel so relaxed when we entered the cave. Water inside the cave is so clean and you can hear the water current which is so relaxing plust the beautiful stalagmites and stalactites in the cave. Third day we went to a small island. Unlike Boracay there are only few people which is perfect because I can't enjoy in a crowded beach I don't know but for me being able to have fun with my friends and enjoy the scenery at the same time is the best. 


















1 komento:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun, and the water is soo clear. Anyways I have an online store, and you might be interested in some of the products I carry. Check it out at http://www.pixics.com.

    TumugonBurahin