Biyernes, Agosto 5, 2011

All Crap!

I watched the ball game last night and I was really disappointed. One because I personal felt I guess it is not only me but almost everyone thought that Talk n Text did not put any effort in their game against Petron last night maybe because they are afraid that Ginebra (who’s most likely to be their rival in the finals) might beat them and they will not reach ultimate goal which is to have a grand slam this year. What they have done has made a lot of people think that they want an easy way to win the championship. I guess they don’t want to challenge themselves or maybe they just want a higher chance to pursue what they want. I have read a lot of negative comments on what happened last night and I agree with them. I was disappointed and I think the quotient system thingy is crap. My boyfriend and brothers are all disappointed with what happened. If you are a strong team and you want to prove yourself to everyone why would you choose an easy way? How can you determine and show everyone how good you are?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento